Machine Hindi Movie Review
Machine is a Bollywood romantic thriller film, directed by Abbas–Mustan. The film stars actor Mustafa Burmawala and Bollywood actress Kiara Advani in the lead roles. The film has been produced by Jayantilal Gada (PEN), Haresh Patel (AD Films), Pranay Chokshi, Abbas Mustan Films Productions and Dhaval Jayantilal Gada.
Sara (played by Kiara) meets Ransh (played by Mustafa), unexplainable adoration happens (this may very well be the most constrained all consuming, instant adoration in Bollywood), and later all come to realize that the two have a propensity for car racing.
She begins getting love letters and endowments from a puzzling man, who she supposes is Ransh, yet turns out, he is Aditya (played by Eshan), who dies in a car accident only minutes before he was assume to pop the question to Sara.
At last, Sara winds up wedding whom she adores (that is Ransh). But, this affection adventure transforms into a retribution dramatization and what takes after next is a progression of treacheries and stunning turns in a genuine Abbas-Mustan style.
- Nothing, except the beautiful locations at which this movie has been shot is one of the positive points.
- Johnny Lever is the only saving grace of this disaster.
- Ronit Roy too gives a good performance, despite playing a nonsensical character.
- Machine is Kaira’s third movie and her poor acting skill spoilt the movie to some extent.
- There are way too many songs in the film and all of them except the revived version of Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon’s Tu cheez badi hai mast mast are awful.
- It’s not a film. It’s a cartoon.
- The story is laughably ridiculous or that the characterization has no depth seems rude.
Rating: 0.5 / 5