Bruce Lee Tamil Movie Review
Bruce Lee (GV Prakash) is a quitter who flees from confronting issues. Bruce Lee is the name given to him by his mom after she discovers that her child cherishes viewing the performing artist’s movies, and to make him a gallant individual when he grows up. But, he keeps on residual a defeatist however he wins over a pretty young lady (Kriti Kharbanda).
The film, which has a huge number of uninteresting flashback groupings, does not have a back anecdote about how they begin to look all starry eyed at, which makes the romantic track unconvincing. In any case, that doesn’t discourage the affection flying creatures to demonstrate their closeness to each other.
Lee and Abbas (Bala Saravanan), his dear companion, surprisingly get into a tussle with Maasi and Kasi, the nearby associates of Ramdoss (Muniskanth), a feared wear. Lee, a self-admitted enthusiast of clergyman (Mansoor Ali Khan), tails him one day and discovers him in the organization of Ramdoss. He taps the photograph of an unforeseen occurrence which occurs there and keeps running for his life to spare himself, Abbas and their significant others.
- The only interesting scene is that Vijay fans celebrating for Khushi release.
- A bevy of characters, essayed by Anand Raj (as a police officer), Naan Kadavul Rajendran (a local thug) and others, make ineffective appearances, which in no way takes the story forward.
- Muniskanth’s role, as a person who is over-obsessed with the characters of The Dark Knight and The Godfather, which starts off as an interesting one, later falls flat.
- Naan Kadavul Rajendran being used as spoof material in almost every other film has become irritating and it’s high time this actor is utilised sensibly.
- There’s also a mention of Lakshmy Ramakrishnan’s show Solvathellam Unmai in this film, too, again for no reason.
Rating: 1.5/ 5